Linggo, Nobyembre 3, 2013

Review: Careline BB Cream ☺




       PRODUCT REVIEW:
          
                                      Careline BB Cream Whitening

             
                                                     Yo! This will be my first post so *YEY!.  
                     

                 Place Bought:      Sta. Lucia Dept. Store
              
                 Places Available:  Watsons and some Dept. Stores in Malls.

                 Price:                    P 120

                 Shades:                Natural, Nude, Fresh


         
              Careline just released a new make-up product, a BB CREAM.  BB Creams, I know we all know    what it is... Ok, this is known as  "Blemish Balm", can be a substitute for foundations. It's light-weight and I think more wearable for everyday use for school or work.
           


 So here's my REVIEW   
          
For reference, my skin type is combination/oily skin. ;)  My skin tone is  lighter than ORIENTAL in Careline Cosmetics. And in MAC, my shade is NW15. Not to express much but I think this shading codes is more familiar with us  make-up junkies.

 

           Contains PARABEN.  I know mostly all make-up junkies know this.  Calm down!
Paraben is a type of chemical use as preservative. They are use to preserve make-up.  I think we won't be able to use them for long without it, my opinion.
           Also they are use in detergent, deodorants, shampoos to toothpaste and shaving gel, etc. So, all in all IT IS HARDLY TO AVOID.

          

       

 

               While wondering around the Careline kiosk,  I saw a BB Cream.  Fresh, the lightest one next to Nude then to Natural.  I chose the  shade Fresh.  We're in a hurry that time, so when the S/A handed me the product I immediately run to the cashier to pay. And then while on the ride, I found out that she gave me the Nude one. -_-







PROS : 


Affordable.   .

Not so runny or watery.  Not feeling thick or sticky when applied.
▲  Gives a dewy finish when applied. But after few minutes, became semi-matte finish.

  Blendable.

The packaging is in tube form.  ♥


Claims to whiten your face. The ingredient I know was the Licorice in the list.

Longevity. For dry/ normal skin, it might up to 8 hrs or more than that.
                   For oily skin, it might up to 3 to 4 hrs. It can be sticky if your face tends to oil fast and sweat well.
                   For combination skin, it might up to 3 to 6 hours. Like me, it stays up to 6 hrs and it's not that sticky and oily. Only I can touch the oiliness on my forehead but in my cheeks they're quite dry.



CONS:

.
▲  Only available in 3 shades.  Fresh, Nude and Natural.  I think they should widen more. Because for us filipinas, we have natural tanned or sun-kissed skin. Kayumanggi!!!  I think these 3 shades may not suit each filipina for it can be lighter and their skin might look greyish.

Scent. I don't know how to explain the smell, for it doesn't really matter and bother me. But the scent is not that strong. It's just like the smell of some face powder foundations.

 Feels lightly  sticky after 2 hrs.  Can be retouch by face powder. 



FINAL VERDICT*

The Careline BB cream is good as a start up make-up product for teenagers for it is AFFORDABLE.  For those starting with make-up,
this is a must try! 
 
     Im still on the Whitening thingy, and Im going to update if it really do it's claim. :))  *insert evil laugh

Ratings:
▲▲▲/ 5

My first post! *wooh.   Any advice, suggestions, rants, quotations, request, problems, cats, trash, friends,etc.  Just comment down below. 




                                         * I will be updating my style of blogging soon. :)

                                                                     Thanks ;)












4 (na) komento:

  1. Great review Ms. Fritzie! I love how you explained the product as well as the PARABENS very well. Very informative! ^^

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Nice Review! Check out my review on Avon's Simply pretty BB cream review. :)) <3

    TumugonBurahin
  3. not bad (as a review), not good either. g r a m m a r.

    TumugonBurahin